In 2015, Newman’s Own Foundation launched a 12 month paid Fellowship program to help develop the next generation of leaders in the nonprofit sector and create a more diverse pipeline of talent for this sector.
Fellows are placed for a 1-year period at a host nonprofit organization that will provide them with hands on experience and give them exposure to leadership within these organizations.
Fellows will work on key strategic initiatives at the host organizations and develop a better understanding of the sector.
The Fellowship experience is designed to provide young emerging leaders with the skills and experience that will set them on a path of social impact and using their skills and resources to make the world a better place, whether they decide to pursue a career in the for-profit or non-profit sector.
The program includes:
- 1 year, paid hands-on learning experience at a nonprofit organization.
- 1 year, full benefits and health care.
- Five, week-long, in-person leadership retreats focusing on personal and professional development.
- Multiple virtual workshops and webinars, specifically tailored for the Fellows’ needs.
- Direct support and guidance from industry experts.
- Access to leadership and career coaches.
- Support network of other passionate change-makers within each cohort.
- And so much more! For all that is offered – check out our ABOUT page.
MEET THE 2019-2020 FELLOWS
To learn more about how and why Newman’s Own Foundation gives all profits from the sale of Newman’s Own products to charity, head HERE.